If you're a landlord of multi-unit housing in one of CVSWMD's 19 member towns (*see list below), we have free equipment and services (limits apply) to help you manage recycling, food scraps and other solid waste management at your housing sites.
Assistance may include:
- Free Compost pails for tenants
- Free Recycling bins for tenants
- Free Compost bins and Green Cones for on-site composting (comes with peripherals and training)
- Onsite Compost consultation
- Signage for recycling, food scrap and trash stations
- Reimbursement for Food scrap hauling for the first two months for eligible sites
- Reimbursement for projects like building compost bins and tote enclosures
This is a USDA grant-funded program that is available through mid-September only.
Landlords of qualifying multi-unit properties in CVSWMD member towns can learn more and apply on our website.
Once you fill out our form, we’ll set up a site visit and get your tenants the equipment and information they need to manage waste better!
First come, first served, while supplies and funding last.